Thursday, January 9, 2014

Frozen Toes and Winter Woes

Good afternoon every body! 

What has everyone's week looked like? Mine...cold, lazy, and cold. My plan did not start out like I wanted because I came down with a high fever...that on top of my car not starting and our furnace breaking, it was one gosh darn heck of a week.

This cold weather has really put a damper on the week! But as long as I have had a roof over my head and food on my table...I'm a happy camper ! 

I still managed to be a pound down from Sunday. Which made me feel great! 

I started my food log back up which I stopped in September. I have had one since I was 15 for health purposes and has always been a great tool. 

So officially tomorrow I start my journey at the gym. I will be waking up at 4:50 a.m. ... ... ... ... To go to the gym from 5-6. I work at 8 am and right now everyone and their mother is going to the gym, especially I after work.

So other than stretching, what other morning workout routines do you suggest to get my blood pumping and to avoid injury. I'm going light on the cardio, 30 minute treadmill jog/walk, and I'm doing a the ABA BAB lifting routine.

So I didn't mean to put this picture in but I don't know how to delete it since I'm blogging from my phone so there ya go for some entertainment.

So fellow weight losers...when do you guys like to get up and get the blood flowing ?

No comments:

Post a Comment